At Blackwells Mazda, we’re committed to cars that deliver the highest standards in design, engineering and, importantly, quality and reliability.
It’s this commitment to delivering the best possible ownership experience and protecting your investment that led to the development of our industry-leading mazdacare programme.
Introducing the all-new mazdacare.
All new Mazda vehicles purchased from January 2015 onward are automatically covered (1) with:
• 'Unlimited' New Passenger Vehicle Warranty
o 5 year/unlimited Km New Vehicle Warranty (2)
o 5 year/unlimited Km Corrosion and Anti-perforation Warranty
• New Passenger Vehicle Roadside Assistance Program
o 5 year/unlimited Km Roadside Assistance
• New Passenger Vehicle Service Maintenance Program
o 3 year/100,000 Km (whichever occurs first) Servicing at no additional cost (3)
(1) The all-new mazdacare is being back-dated to 1 January 2015 for all passenger vehicles sold, with the exception of the recently introduced DJ Mazda2, which also receives the new mazdacare program since the vehicle’s launch (Nov/Dec 2014). Your new mazdacare support program is effective from the first day of vehicle registration.
(2) The New Passenger Vehicle Warranty program comprises a 3 year unlimited Km bumper to bumper factory warranty and a comprehensive Major Component and Safety System warranty for an additional 2 years/unlimited Km. Therefore the total new vehicle warranty period is 5 years/unlimited Km.
(3) Mazda New Zealand covers all routine service maintenance costs including Parts, Lubricant and Labour for the duration of the program when service is performed by an authorised Mazda dealer.
Genuine Mazda Scheduled Servicing
Blackwell Mazda factory-trained Service Technicians are equipped with the latest in vehicle diagnostic equipment making them the Mazda servicing experts.
Servicing today's modern vehicles takes more than a simple oil and filter change (although we do this too).
Cars have become more sophisticated with in-built computers that coordinate engine management, safety and security systems to deliver optimum driving performance.
Our Mazda factory-trained Service Technicians are the experts in servicing your vehicle.
We are equipped with the Mazda Modular Diagnostic System (M-MDS), the latest in vehicle diagnostic equipment, designed to find if anything is wrong then fix it.
Our Service Technicians only use Genuine Mazda Parts, which are professionally engineered, manufactured and tested to meet Mazda's demanding quality standards.
Mazda On Call Roadside Assistance
If something goes wrong when you're travelling - or even while you're still in your driveway! - then we're here to help.
Mazda On Call is a roadside assistance programme available to Mazda owners 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
So, if you run out of fuel, lock your keys in the car or simply forget how to programme the stereo, all you need to do is call us on 0800 800 626.
Our support centre are ready to help out with any mechanical, medical and even legal advice you might need.
Plus, if it's hands-on assistance you need, our network of service providers can arrange anything from a locksmith to five litres of fuel delivered to your vehicle, anywhere in New Zealand.
Comprehensive Unlimited Kilometre Mazda Warranty
As you'd expect, all new Mazda vehicles come with a comprehensive Warranty. This means that as long as you service your Mazda regularly through an authorised Mazda Service Centre, it's likely you'll enjoy worry-free motoring well past the initial three year period of cover provided with all new vehicles.
What Your Warranty Covers
5 Year Comprehensive New Vehicle Warranty
Mazda warranty covers almost everything except the items listed below:
Mazda Motors of NZ limited and authorised Mazda Dealers may not be liable under the terms of this warranty where:
- Wheel balancing or alignment is required after 1,500km, or one month from the date of registration
- Normal regular service components, including friction items such as brake shoes, pads, clutch discs etc.
- Repairs related to environmental conditions such chemical or industrial fallout, coastal exposure, tree sap, bird droppings and damage due to stone chipping.
- Repairs necessary due to aftermarket performance enhancements or use of other than Mazda Genuine Parts.
- Failures result from the use of contaminated fuel or use of inappropriate specification fuel, lubricants or coolants.
- Normal wear and tear, including interior surfaces, upholstery or paint.
- Failure to adequately care for and maintain the vehicle as described in the Owner’s Manual.
- Damage or failure has been caused by faulty workmanship from a previous repair.
- Alteration of the vehicle in an attempt to defraud, or the vehicle has been de-registered at any time due to damage.
- Tyres are subjected to damage or wear, except where warranted by the tyre manufacturer concerned (If defects are found in tyres you may contact your Mazda Dealer who will assist you to make a claim).
- Loss of use of the vehicle or any consequential loss, damage or expense arising directly or indirectly from a defect.
2 Year Comprehensive Major Component & Safety System Warranty Extension
This Warranty commences from the expiry date of the 5 Year Comprehensive New Vehicle Warranty.
In addition to the above warranty exclusions the Comprehensive Major Component & Safety System Warranty covers almost everything except the items listed below.
Body Trims (both internal & external)
Lamps (including bulbs, both internal & external)
Batteries (main starting and keyless remote batteries)
Friction parts (Brake pads, and brake shoes / brake disc / Clutch)
Mazda Commercial Care
What you get with mazda commercialcare
Every new Mazda BT-50 comes with a 3 year comprehensive Mazda warranty and roadside assistance package at no extra cost. This is called mazda commercialcare and it gives you:
And because we believe your new Mazda BT-50 should always perform at its best, we have introduced mazda commercialcare Fixed Pricing Servicing*:
*Fixed Price Servicing is only available for BT5C models manufactured from August 2011 onward.
Fixed Price Servicing
3 Years or 100,000km Fixed Price Servicing more >>
mazda commercialcare Warranty
As you'd expect, all new Mazda vehicles come with a comprehensive Mazda Warranty. This means that as long as you service your Mazda regularly through an authorised Mazda Service Centre, it's likely you'll enjoy worry-free motoring well past the initial three year period of cover provided with all new vehicles. more »
Mazda commercialcare Roadside Assistance
If something goes wrong when you're travelling - or even while you're still in your driveway! - then we're here to help. Mazda On Call is a roadside assistance programme available to Mazda owners 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. more »